Welcome to Resus Training Solutions
Resus Training Solutions are specialists in all First Aid at work related courses, Conflict Management, Health and Safety including Manual Handling, Fire Marshall and Fire Warden courses. We are ideally based in the Greater Manchester and Stockport area covering the whole of the North West; the majority of our Trainers are from Military and Medical backgrounds with many years of experience between them, so you can be assured of first class training and delivery of all the subjects that we cover.
Our Managing Director (MD) Andrew Durant has had 22 years experience in training First Aid, Weapons Instruction and as a Close Protection Officer from his time in the Royal Air Force serving in the RAF Regiment in the training and protection of service staff and officers.
Andrew is also a Black Belt 5th Dan and runs his own Shotokan karate clubs (TKSKarate.co.uk) in north and south Manchester.
The courses we provide give individuals the confidence and knowledge to handle an emergency situation when it occurs.
- 3 Day First Aid at Work
- 2 Day Refresher courses
- Paediatric 1 & 2 day first aid courses
- Automated External De-fibrillation (AED) courses
- Emergency First Aid
- Manual Handling
- Fire Marshall / Warden Training
- IOSH/NEBOSH Training
- Food Hygiene Courses
- Conflict Management and Team Building Courses
- Close Protection Training – With EndeavourUK
- All our courses are flexible and can be adapted to suit your needs depending on your type of work place and the time you have available.
If you have any questions or if you would like to enquire about booking a course please do not hesitate to contact us.